10:30 – 12:00 on the Wynne-Jones IP SMART Stage
Hosted by Carwyn Edwards – Senior Consultant at Capventis
- Keynote : Deriving Insights from SMART Information by Mike Hawkes, CTO at Capventis
With an ever-increasing number of cloud platforms and smart-devices, companies need to maintain ‘one truth’ – a single view of data that represents the current state of the organisation accurately. Mike describes why Capventis has developed an integration, synchronisation and orchestration tool, known affectionally as Glü, and the methods employed to link cloud, device and smart data.
- Talk: Turn Siloed Data into Real-Time Intelligence with Dgraph by Matt Tanner, Architect & Developer Advocate at Dgraph Labs
Siloed data costs a fortune in lost revenue and opportunities without leveraging your insights. Data unification ensures your business is ready for the next generation of big data. Get real-time insights and actionable understanding to maximize your revenue streams and build a more personalized customer experience. Data unification drives digital transformation.
- Panel Session: The Value of Being SMART With Your Data
Finally we open up the discussion to consider the value being smarter with our information can bring to both companies and their customers. We also explore the challenges and opportunities involved.
- Carwyn Edwards – Senior Consultant, Capventis
- Mike Hawkes – Chief Technology Officer, Capventis
- Matt Tanner – Architect & Developer Advocate, Dgraph Labs
- Peter Sueref – CTO & Founder, Empirisys
- Mark Makin – Managing Director, Spontza
- Jamie Cudden – Smart City Lead, Dublin City Council
Capventis Showcase: Winning in the eXperience Economy
14:00 – 14:45 on the Showcase Stage
In this session we will discuss how Customer Engagement and eXperience Management can enable businesses to succeed in the eXperience Economy.
Hosted by Carwyn Edwards, Senior Consultant at Capventis
- Talk: Using Customer eXperience to Drive the Right Actions by Briann O’Flynn, Director at Capventis, Joseph Eftamandilos, Senior Consultant at Capventis and Rune Holst Johnsen, Manager of Customer Experience and Marketing Analytics at DNV
Capventis in collaboration with DNV, a global provider of risk management services, will show how customer experience is correlated to business performance and can be used to drive the right actions.
- Talk: Digitally Transform your Customer Engagement by Matt Brown, Head of Customer Engagement at Capventis
See how Sandvik, a high-tech and global engineering Group, transformed their global support function, resulting in efficiency savings, improved customer satisfaction and analytics for continual improvement.
About Wales Tech Week*
Hosted by Technology Connected. As the tech event of the summer, Wales Tech Week brings you five days of world-class speakers,
workshops, exclusive ‘audience with’ sessions and more. The festival sets to showcase how technology is impacting, enabling, and improving our lives, all from the comforts of your own home/office.
Whether you’re working in or developing new technology, interested in how technology can transform
your business or just ‘tech curious’, Wales Tech Week has something for everyone through a diverse
range of subjects delivered throughout the week. From space travel to securing start-up investment, blockchain to decarbonisation, Wales Tech Week showcases the breadth and innovation of technology.
Technology Connected unifies, champions and promotes Welsh technology across the world, building a better future for the industry in Wales. They connect people, industries, technologies and the next generation.